[klee-dev] Klee path statistics and merging options

RAJDEEP MUKHERJEE rajdeep.mukherjee87 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 14:41:53 GMT 2015

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply. I have few follow-up questions. It would be
great
if you could help understand these queries:

1> I used klee-stats (eg. klee-stats --print-all klee-last) to see the
statistics, but it does
not report any stats about the number of feasible and infeasible paths in
the program ?

When I run Klee on a program, the statistics dumped looks like as follows.
KLEE: done: total instructions = 272667
KLEE: done: completed paths = 1
KLEE: done: generated tests = 1

Is the number of completed paths same as number of feasible paths in the
program ?

2> Does Klee invoke a SAT query at every branch point in the program by
default to determine
the eager infeasibility of a path ? Or is there other heuristics to
selectively chose branch points ?

3>  Does Klee support SAT solvers in the backend like MiniSAT etc ? I
believe that the default SMT solver
used is STP. The follow-up to this question is that are there options to
dump the path-constraints
in DIMACS format to use with a SAT solver.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Rajdeep

--