[klee-dev] KLEE pthread support

Insu Yun wuninsu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 06:45:40 GMT 2015

Dear all,

I want to run KLEE on program with pthread. I know that cloud9(
http://cloud9.epfl.ch/) supports pthread. However, it is built on
old-version KLEE and the project is not active. Therefore I want to add
pthread feature to KLEE.

I analyzed cloud9 code and I made KLEE with single thread and single
process. (As you know, KLEE has no concept of thread and process). Now I am
trying to add pthread_create function support. For that, I copied a
test(Runtime/Synchronization/Mutex.c) from cloud9. It gives me a following
error.

KLEE: WARNING: undefined reference to function: __xstat64

The occurrence of the error is expected. However, I cannot resolve the
error. If I put __xstat64 function in fd_32.c or fd_64.c, then I got the
following error.

/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/sys/stat.h:435: error: previous declaration
of ‘__xstat64’ was here

I know why it happens (because of multiple declaration). But I don't know
how it can be resolved. How can I put new library function on KLEE?

--
Regards
Insu Yun