[klee-dev] whole-program-llvm

Dan Liew dan at su-root.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 15:33:15 GMT 2015

Hi,

> Exception: Could not find ".llvm_bc" ELF section in
> "/home/loveling10/klee/examples/coreutils/coreutils/obj-llvm/src/base64"

You probably didn't use whole-program-llvm for your compilation
process if you see this message. You should check if ``make`` was
actually using wllvm, my guess it wasn't (try ``make --just-print``)

It's just a guess but you should probably be passing CC and CXX to the
configure commands rather than just make

```
export WLLVM_OUTPUT=DEBUG
export CC=wllvm
export CXX=wllvm++
 ../configure --disable-nls CFLAGS="-g"
make
```

The ``export WLLVM_OUTPUT=DEBUG`` will cause wllvm to emit lots of
debuggin information when it runs.