[klee-dev] Memory limits

Martin Hořeňovský martin.horenovsky at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:18:44 BST 2015

Hello,
I am trying to run klee on a server with large amount of memory, but
whenever klee's memory usage reaches a little bit over 2GB (as
reported by top), it reports skipping forks and quickly after kills
most states. (To the point where if I run klee with
--only-output-states-covering-new, after klee kills its states, it
reports succesfully finishing)

I tried running klee with --memory-limit=<large number>, but nothing changed.

Is there a way to have klee use all available memory until OOM killer
comes (or at least until it hits limit actually given by
--memory-limit), or am I just running it wrong? (ulimit also reports
having unlimited memory and cpu time)

Oh and the binary built from commit
93b5671574cb1922e13ead59493dcc185e9c626d in case it was fixed since.

Thank you in advance,
Martin Hořeňovský