[klee-dev] Klee Replay Error

Zhiyi Zhang xianlingzibiying at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:29:51 BST 2015

Hi

I used klee with llvm3.4 on 64bits Ubuntu14.04. I generated .bc files of
Coreutils6.11 by whole-program-llvm. After I get the test suite generated
by klee, I replay these test cases with the order *klee-replay file *.ktest*.
However, sometimes it reports the error:* ran out of appropriate inputs*,
and* sometimes these test cases could all pass*. Moreover, I replay these
test case one by one, there is also no error.

I do not know whether this is a bug of klee. Hope my feedback has some help
of klee's development.

Best wishes.
Zhiyi Zhang