[klee-dev] About KLEE

Suresh Khatiwada suresh_khatiwada at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 15:24:44 BST 2015

Hi, I am Suresh Khatiwada, currently pursuing master of computer science in University of Wollongong, Australia. I am trying to use KLEE tool for automatically generating test cases as a part of my academic project. I have gone through documentation and papers but I am not getting clear idea about planning to construct oracles, to verify that the outputs of the test cases are the expected ones or not. I am being able to generate test cases but I need to plan to construct oracles too. I am using this tool for testing Coreutils. Can you suggest me to plan oracle construction in this? Hope positive responce. Thank you.
 Regards,Suresh