[klee-dev] Adding assignments to state constraints

Kuchta, Tomasz t.kuchta12 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Nov 4 08:50:02 GMT 2015

Hi Felicia,

Why would you like to add assignments to the constraints?
What do you want to achieve?
In your example, if ‘x' is later on present in a branch condition, e.g. if (x < 5) , the symbolic expression that you quote
will be incorporated in the condition instead of ‘x’. As a result you should end up with having something like
(Add w32 1 (ReadLSB w32 0 x)) < 5 added to your constraint set (on the “then” side of the branch).

Kind regards,

Tomek