[klee-dev] Error unable found llvm-config when build uclibc

Dan Liew dan at su-root.co.uk
Fri Sep 4 16:16:00 BST 2015

On 3 September 2015 at 20:22, felicia <felicia at comp.nus.edu.sg> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to install  Build uclibc and the POSIX environment model.
>> But, when I ran ./configure --make-llvm-lib, it produces errors like this:
>>
>> INFO:Disabling assertions
>> INFO:Configuring for Debug build
>> INFO:Configuring for LLVM bitcode archive
>> INFO:Using llvm-config at...None
>> ERROR:llvm-config cannot be found

The configure script is trying to find a compiler capable of creating
LLVM bitcode (see the comment at the top of the file of an explanation
of what its doing).

The easiest thing to do is to set an environment variable to point to
the version of clang you want to use .e.g

CC=/path/to/clang ./configure --make-llvmlib