[klee-dev] Question about "-load" option

Bin Lin linbinmr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:42:26 BST 2015

Hello Martin,

Thank you!

After I set the LD_RUN_PATH, what command should I use in my case? If I use
the command './klee main.bc -load=<path-to-lib>/libfoo.so', I still get the
same error. So how to load the dynamic library in my case?

In addition, I do not understand why the '-load=<path-to-lib>/libfoo.so' is
part of the arguments for my tested application not for KLEE.  As far as I
know, KLEE has the '-load' option.

Thanks.

Best,
Bin Lin