[klee-dev] metasmt

felicia felicia at comp.nus.edu.sg
Mon Sep 21 02:17:13 BST 2015

Hi,

Since the last problem was because unable to compile stp-svn. I
eventually did not use stp-svn, and just use z3, boolector, and minisat.
So, I currently able to compile and install metasmt.

However, when I compile KLEE, it always give error like this:
/Release+Asserts/bin/klee: error while loading shared libraries:
libz3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Although, I have run  cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/ ../ and cmake
-DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=OFF -DENABLE_PYTHON_INTERFACE:BOOL=OFF when
installing metasmt, the error still persist.

Please inform me further about this. Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,