[klee-dev] EasyKLEE

Attila Török torokati44 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 23:35:16 BST 2015

Hi Dan, and everyone else!

I am writing my BSc thesis this fall, and I would like to do something
actually useful in it. I have worked with KLEE already, and I like it very
much, so something related to it would be great for me. One potential topic
would be making Ubuntu packages for KLEE (and the required dependencies) as
you have written.
So may I ask, is there any progress in this area?
Is it still considered needed?
Do you think it would be an appropriate task for an undergraduate (who
happens to be a long time Linux user and an experienced programmer)?
Or are there maybe some more recent or more important tasks in the project
I could try?

Thank you,
Attila