[klee-dev] Mixed concrete-symbolic execution

Thuan Pham thuanpv at comp.nus.edu.sg
Wed Sep 30 02:24:23 BST 2015

Hi,
I think the question of Riyad Parvez was about concolic execution in KLEE
and S2E. Actually, S2E supports concolic execution by keeping a second
value mapping named concolics along with the symbolics one. In KLEE, to the
best of my knowledge, we need to use its "seed mode" in order to run
program under test in concolic mode. In normal mode, KLEE explore program
symbolically. One reference for understanding the concolic mode in KLEE is
the paper:
"make test-zesti: A Symbolic Execution Solution for Improving Regression
Testing".
Regards,
Thuan