[klee-dev] does the newly created state share anything with its sibling

张枨宇 sei_zcy2012 at 126.com
Tue Apr 19 10:55:52 BST 2016

Hi Sir,

1. I have read the ExecutionState constructor and the constructors of all classes internally, I think everything is a deep copy. I suggest that you may read the source code with IDE so that you could find the implementation of some classes or functions quickly .
2. I'm not sure if there are some state share something with another.

Regards,
Chengyu

--

张枨宇   Chengyu Zhang