[klee-dev] Is KLEE input only source code, or does it support arbitrary binaries too?

Jim Lacy jimlacy2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 18:21:17 BST 2016

Thank you.
Then I ran into:  http://blog.trailofbits.com/2014/12/04/close-encounters-with-symbolic-execution-part-2/Apparently with the TRAIL OF BITS https://github.com/trailofbits/mcsema project it's process binary machine codeinto the LLVM IR for KLEE.

|   |
Close Encounters with Symbolic Execution (Part 2)
 This is part two of a two-part blog post that shows how to use KLEE with mcsema to symbolically execute Linux bi...  |   |