[klee-dev] meaning of description of the getValue method

Andrew Santosa santosa_1999 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 14:46:37 BST 2016

Hi Sumit,
I think that comment and declaration are in include/klee/Solver.h and not Solver.cpp.
My rough understanding is as follows. A Query object is a data structure containinga list of "constraints" and an "expression" (expr field). I think Query objects are typicallyused to query the solver for the validity of "constraints" => "expression". However, in getValue(),
in case "constraints" is satisfiable, the procedure uses a satisfying assignment of
it to evaluate "expression" into a constant, which is the "result" argument of getValue(),and then getValue() returns "true".

Best,Andrew