[klee-dev] Running Apache server with KLEE

Andrew Santosa santosa_1999 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 13:21:09 GMT 2016

Hi Awanish,
I guess Line 362 of socketcalls.c contains assembly language which is not supported by KLEE, as KLEE symbolically executes only LLVM.
Best, Andrew

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 7:29 PM, Awanish<avanis1994 at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I compiled apache with llvm2.9 and when I am running it with command

 klee --libc=uclibc --posix-runtime httpd.bc

 It emitting error which says
 KLEE: ERROR: /home/awanish/git/angelix/build/klee-uclibc/libc/inet/socketcalls.c:362: inline assembly is unsupported

 Can anyone please suggest me where I am doing wrong?

 --
Thanks and Regards
Awanish Pandey