[klee-dev] Is possible to mark a function as uninterpreted function?

Andrew Santosa santosa_1999 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 02:32:02 GMT 2016

Dear Javier,
I believe the straight answer is no.
I think Z3, which is now supported by KLEE, supports uninterpreted functions, so itseems possible to implement this feature, but the question is why should C functionbe mathematical function? What if the C function has side effects?

However, a possible workaround to your problem that I could think ofmight be the following:
foo(int a){  int ret_boo = boo(a);
  klee_make_symbolic(&ret_boo, sizeof(ret_boo), "boo(a)");
  if (ret_boo > 0)      return 0;  else      return 1;}
Best,Andrew