[klee-dev] KLEE build instructions errata

Martin Dehnel-Wild martin.dehnel-wild at cs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Dec 19 10:37:03 GMT 2016

I built KLEE this morning from scratch and when following the process found that one of the links is dead.

I’m sorry if posting it to this mailing list is overkill, but I didn’t think it was a bug with the code so didn’t want to post to GH.

http://klee.github.io/build-llvm34/ <http://klee.github.io/build-llvm34/> — "Build instructions with LLVM 3.4".

> 05 (Optional) Build libgtest:
>> $ curl -OL https://googletest.googlecode.com/files/gtest-1.7.0.zip

This URL no longer works.
I believe the correct URL (and please note the new file name) is https://github.com/google/googletest/archive/release-1.7.0.zip <https://github.com/google/googletest/archive/release-1.7.0.zip>
Different versions / releases including the latest 1.8.0 (with which I did not attempt to build KLEE) can be found here: https://github.com/google/googletest/releases <https://github.com/google/googletest/releases>

All the rest of the process worked perfectly.

Thanks,

Martin

--
Martin Dehnel-Wild
DPhil Student, Department of Computer Science,