[klee-dev] KLEE interest/adoption by industry

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Feb 10 23:13:30 GMT 2016

Hi all,

I am currently trying to secure funding for further maintenance and
development of KLEE.  For this, it would be extremely useful to be able
to demonstrate interest/adoption by industry.  While I know of a few
industrial usage scenarios, I would need a few more to make a good case.

So if you are using or experimenting with KLEE in an industrial or other
non-academic setting, I would appreciate dropping me a quick email about it.

Thank you,