[klee-dev] Klee path statistics and merging options

RAJDEEP MUKHERJEE rajdeep.mukherjee87 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 05:44:50 GMT 2016

Hi Dan,

Many thanks for your reply. I have another query regarding the
klee-statistics.

1> I used klee-stats (eg. klee-stats --print-all klee-last) to see the
statistics, but it does
not report any stats about the number of feasible and infeasible paths in
the program ?

When I run Klee on a program, the statistics dumped looks like as follows.
KLEE: done: total instructions = 272667
KLEE: done: completed paths = 1
KLEE: done: generated tests = 1

Is the number of completed paths same as number of feasible paths in the
program ?

2> How to get the statistics for the number of feasible, infeasible and
total paths ?

Many thanks in advance.

Best,
Rajdeep