[klee-dev] how to get this constraint in klee

Andrew Santosa santosa_1999 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 01:03:25 GMT 2016

I think you can't.In KLEE, each state is represented as a mapping of program variables to an expression in terms of initial symbolic values.This is probably better in terms of performance as the number of program variables is likely to be smaller than the length of the path. Storingthe transition relation induced by statements as you propose requires storage of size approximately the length of the execution path. Butothers who developed KLEE would know better I presume.

I'm working on a somewhat "stateful" version of KLEE  where I have to use strongest postconditions from significant intermediate points alongan execution path to compute program states (the variable mappings) to be stored as states, and I need the dataflow dependency (some abstractform of transition relation). For this, at the moment I go down into LLVM IR level to retrieve the information.

Andrew