[klee-dev] static variable that should be accessible from any method

Andrew Santosa santosa_1999 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 01:24:02 GMT 2016

Hi Sumit,
I think it's your choice. In our project, we have (or used to have) global static variables declared in a header file in lib/Core/and defined in a cpp file in the same directory. We have also added command-line options in lib/Basic/CmdLineOptions.cppwith globally-accessible declarations in include/klee/CommandLine.h.
Best,Andrew