[klee-dev] Floating-Point Symbolic Execution

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Fri May 27 17:35:23 BST 2016

Hi Andrew,

KLEE-FP/KLEE-CL (https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/projects/klee-cl/) is targeted
primarily toward cross-checking of (purportedly) equivalent FP code,
although it has some basic integration with a FP solver from CBMC.

Dan Liew, Alastair Donaldson and I are working on full FP support for
KLEE on top of Z3, but this is still work in progress.  I don't
anticipate having anything ready until the end of the year.