[klee-dev] measuring the coverage using the test cases testN.TYPE.err

Andrew Santosa asantosa1999 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 02:42:51 BST 2017

Hi BNM,
If I understand correctly, here there are two categories of test suites discussed: one contains the test suite generatedby KLEE, and another contains test suites that come with the program itself. If you want to measure the coveragespecifically achieved by KLEE, then you should only run your program with the KLEE-generated test suite.

Andrew