[klee-dev] 1st International KLEE Workshop on Symbolic Execution: Call for Contributions

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Dec 20 12:51:12 GMT 2017

Hi all,

I am excited to announce that we'll be organizing the 1st International
KLEE Workshop on Symbolic Execution, to be hosted at Imperial College
London on 19-20 April 2018:
      https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee18/

The goal of the workshop is to bring together symbolic execution
researchers, KLEE users and KLEE developers to exchange ideas, find out
about new research in the field, understand each other’s interests and
needs, discuss the evolution of KLEE, and more.

The calls for contributions are now out:
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee18/cfpresentations.html
https://srg.doc.ic.ac.uk/klee18/cfposters.html

The submission process is lightweight, essentially a description of the
presentation or poster that you plan to present.  The deadline is in a
month from now, on 21 January.

Participation for those registering before the early registration
deadline of 10 February 2018 is free of charge.

I hope as many of you will consider giving a talk, present a poster and
participate.

We will be also making regular announcements about the workshop via
@kleesymex on Twitter (the tweets are also available on the workshop
webpage).

Best wishes,