[klee-dev] Failed external call: vprintf with klee-uclibc

Randall xyhbg920711 at 163.com
Tue Feb 21 08:57:43 GMT 2017

Hi all,

I use klee to excute a bzip example, but it fails due to the reason as
follow:

KLEE: WARNING ONCE: calling external: vprintf(70138832, 57187280)

KLEE: ERROR: /home/george/Klee/klee-uclibc/libc/stdio/fprintf.c:35: failed
external call: vprintf

I excute the program linking with uclibc. Below is my command:

klee -libc=uclibc -posix-runtime ./bzip.o

The failure is strange because I find the define of the external function:
vprintf in the uclibc directory.

Who can tell me why it can't link with the function: vfprintf?

Thandks

Randall