[klee-dev] How to limit unrolling loops times

Chengyu Zhang dale.chengyu.zhang at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:50:07 GMT 2017

Hi all,
   I want KLEE stops unrolling loop when meet the unrolling loop limit (For
example, 10 times). I used "-max-depth" option to deal with the problem,
but it can't be suitable for every program and it's not a good solution.
   I have found the "-unroll-threshold" option in "-help-hidden" can deal
with the problem (maybe), but it seems doesn't work. Is there any options
could deal with the problem? Or if anyone could tell me how to use
"-unroll-threshold" option?

Thanks forward,
Chengyu

--