[klee-dev] Target-Directed Symbolic Execution with KLEE

Yannic Noller yannic.noller at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Jan 23 15:31:21 GMT 2017

Hi Jason,

thanks, I know the example and you are right: this is probably the fastest way to try my idea. But this means that there is no special option for an target-oriented search, right? For example I do not want to follow paths that cannot reach my specified target line in order to cut down the possible state space. If not, is it easy to implement such a feature in KLEE?

Thanks!
— Yannic