[klee-dev] -DSPEC_CPU -DNDEBUG -DSPEC_CPU_LP64

asantosa1999 at gmail.com asantosa1999 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 03:04:02 BST 2017

I suppose what you want is to produce a bitcode for running with KLEE. You can probablydo a normal build procedure for the program, but with replacing your C compiler with wllvm.wllvm is available here: https://github.com/travitch/whole-program-llvm See also an installationinstruction as the Step 2 here: Testing Coreutils · KLEE

|  |
Testing Coreutils · KLEE

Alternatively, on Ubuntu 16.04, you can do
sudo apt install wllvm
to install wllvm.
I assume you would normally build the program using "make". In that case, and assumingthat both clang and wllvm are in your PATH, the following might work to produce the binary:

LLVM_COMPILER=clang CC=wllvm make
And then you can do:

extract-bc program
To get the program.bc for running with KLEE.

Best,Andrew