[klee-dev] --disable-nls option

Andrew Santosa asantosa1999 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 16:59:44 BST 2017

--disable-nls is specific to Coreutils. You may not need to worry about it. Since you have a Makefile, perhaps you could try the following to build your benchmark:

LLVM_COMPILER=clang CC=wllvm CXX=wllvm++ make
After the above produced a binary, say prog, please do the following:
extract-bc prog
To get prog.bc

Best,Andrew