[klee-dev] Best practice to run chmod from GNU Coreutils 6.10

张雨姗 zhangyushan at sbrella.com
Tue Jul 25 08:51:59 BST 2017

Hi all,

I use klee docker image 1.3.0 to run experiments on GNU Coreutils chmod.bc with arguments here.

But my docker container falls into crash due to this program changes my privilege symbolically and I cannot find any way to repair the container because it cannot start as shown below:

/bin/bash:error while loading libraries: libtinfo.so.5: cannot open shared object file: Permission denied.

Do you have any idea to run this program?

Thanks,
Yushan