[klee-dev] Concolic testers based on KLEE

Fremont, Daniel J (3480) daniel.j.fremont at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 25 01:52:29 BST 2017

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are any implementations of concolic testing on top of KLEE other than S2E? I'd prefer to avoid all of the latter's QEMU baggage, which is unnecessary for my purposes. The closest thing I've seen is ZESTI, which adds some code that could be useful for turning KLEE into a concolic tester but doesn't actually implement the concolic testing algorithm (or variants thereof, such as that used in SAGE). If there's anything else I should look at, I'd appreciate a pointer.

Thanks,
Daniel