[klee-dev] KLEE: ERROR: error loading program 'pallin.c': Invalid bitcode signature

Mahinder.Shrivas msmahinder2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 08:44:00 BST 2017

Hi All,

I am trying to run several programs but most of them showing me error as
"Invalid bit code signature".

I tried seeing in the previous mail list and tried to follow it but I
couldn't able to figure out the problem.  Most of my analysis has been
struck because i am not able to run the programs. Can anyone suggest me
what could be the problem please? Any kind of the suggestion would be great.

*Below is the error I am getting while running the program : (2 Examples)*

1. klee at 000ed980a7fe:~/klee_src/excel/report$ time klee
-allow-external-sym-calls prime.c

*KLEE: ERROR: error loading program 'prime.c': Invalid bitcode signature*

real 0m0.006s

user 0m0.000s

sys 0m0.000s

2. klee at 000ed980a7fe:~/klee_src/excel/report$ time klee
-allow-external-sym-calls pallin.c

*KLEE: ERROR: error loading program 'pallin.c': Invalid bitcode signature*

real 0m0.007s

user 0m0.000s

sys 0m0.000s

*Below is the version of my clang and klee : *

*My version of clang is :*

Mahinders-MacBook-Air:~ mahindershrivas$ clang --version

Apple LLVM version 7.3.0 (clang-703.0.31)

Target: x86_64-apple-darwin15.3.0

Thread model: posix

InstalledDir: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin

*My version of Klee is:*

klee at 000ed980a7fe:~/klee_src/excel/report$ klee -version

KLEE 1.4.0.0 (https://klee.github.io)

  Build mode: RelWithDebInfo (Asserts: TRUE)

  Build revision: unknown

LLVM (http://llvm.org/):

  LLVM version 3.4

  Optimized build.