[klee-dev] Clarification needed for Expr.h

Ali Ahsan 18100071 at lums.edu.pk
Wed Oct 18 21:39:45 BST 2017

I encountered few comments in the following enumeration which I couldn't understand.

    enum Kind{

    /// Prevents optimization below the given expression.  Used for
    /// testing: make equality constraints that KLEE will not use to
    /// optimize to concretes.
    NotOptimized,

    }
Can someone explain the remarks above to help me understand expr.h better. I know this was asked before and was part of the archives, but there was no answer/ explanation so I went on to ask again.

Thank you,

Ali Ahsan