[klee-dev] making the ktest-tool's output more readable

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 16:55:51 BST 2018

Hi Adam,

I think that would be a useful feature, that we considered in the past
but never implemented.  Your plan sounds fine, although I'm not sure you
really need an additional LLVM pass.  Also, the change should be
backwards compatible (ktest files are already versioned).  But we can
discuss all these details once you open a pull request on GitHub.