[klee-dev] Generation of MC/DC test cases with KLEE

Jake Ekel jakeekel at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 15:52:36 GMT 2018

Hi,
Currently I am using KLEE to generate test cases.As far as I know, the current version of KLEE is generating test cases that satisfy branch coverage.For now I want to generate test cases that satisfy MC/DC.
Please refer to this link about MC/DC on wikipedia and youtube :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modified_condition/decision_coveragehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DivaWCNohdw&t=94s
May I know how complex is it to modify KLEE source code to implement MC/DC test cases?In which part of the source code should I modify it?
I have seen also same question like me few years ago. Please refer to this link :https://www.mail-archive.com/klee-dev@imperial.ac.uk/msg02312.html
According to that mail, they used CIL with KLEE to generate MC/DC test cases.But the problem still remains because it will generate Decision/Condition coverage, not MC/DC.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,Jake