[klee-dev] Which LLVM version?

Cadar, Cristian c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Dec 19 15:54:35 GMT 2018

Hi, we've recently added support for newer LLVM versions (thanks largely
to Jiri Slaby) and we plan to release a new KLEE version soon
incorporating those changes.  We encourage people to give newer LLVM
versions a try, but in some ways support for recent LLVM versions is
still experimental, as we haven't used them that much.

We plan to update the website soon.