[klee-dev] Space program in KLEE Using concolic method

Norlina Pasaribu norlinap at xlfutureleaders.com
Mon Feb 12 13:18:58 GMT 2018

Hello,

I am so really thankful having chance to get KLEE contact. My name is
Norlina Pasaribu from Institut Teknologi Del, Indonesia. Now, I am in my
last year of my bachelor and getting a thesis about testing program. If you
don't mind, let me to tell you a little about my project.

We are really proud of you for buliding a KLEE tools for testing. I have
Space program being the object for the testing. Space is C program contains
9000 line codes and I get from http://sir.unl.edu/.
I found on some paper, that concolic testing is possible to implemented
using KLEE.

My plan is I would like to generate test-case for Space program using
concolic testing method in KLEE. Space input is not numerical but Array
Defenition Language (ADL).

My question is, is that possible KLEE for generating test-case and for
non-numerical input ?

We really hope we be able to discuss more about it with you. If you dont
mind, let us to get your respond.

Thank you very much for attention.

Best regards,

Norlina Pasaribu