[klee-dev] Question about the status of KLEE-float (https://github.com/srg-imperial/klee-float).

Guo,Shengjian sjguoguo at baidu.com
Tue Jul 31 01:26:14 BST 2018

Hi all,

Recently I work on a project with KLEE which involves floating point inputs.
I read Daniel Liew’s ASE’17 paper regarding the comparison of KLEE’s two extensions supporting floating point symbolization.
And here are some questions about it:

  1.  What’s the current status of the klee-float repository (https://github.com/srg-imperial/klee-float, seems no commits this year)?
  2.  Is it quite stable to run some medium-sized programs invoking floating point operations? E.g., add, sub, multiply, divide and combinations of these on symbolic floating point variables.
  3.  How difficult could it be to incorporate klee-float to KLEE-1.4? Is it possible to finish this job in one or two weeks? (I’ve been working with KLEE for 4 years).

Thanks,
Daniel.