[klee-dev] Want to replay ".ktest" files from a single text file

Sangharatna Godboley sanghu1790 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 16:22:50 BST 2018

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your response. I am using libkleeRuntest library. I am following
the instructions provided in the following link to replay the test cases:

https://klee.github.io/tutorials/testing-function/

I have tried implementing the loop using a programming language that
iterates over all of the ktest files. However, the issue is that the speed
is still slow on 100K test replays. I am trying to find a way to natively
run the 100k klee test cases on the LLVM IR. To increase the speed of test
replays I am thinking to avoid opening and closing of test input files 100k
times.

Is there any way to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Sanghu