[klee-dev] How to introduce the "Exploration Technique" concept

Alberto Barbaro barbaro.alberto at gmail.com
Wed May 2 20:16:14 BST 2018

Hi all,
thanks for the answer. I was able to create another searcher called
"guided" that should do what i want but I have problem for now. From my
understanding the crucial function to implement are: update and selectState.

I think in the selectState function I should return *states[0] or
*states[1] depending if in the condition is false or true. I'm not sure
that the first state represents the false condition so please let me know
if I'm wrong. Instead, within the update function I should remove all the
states apart states[0] or states[1] depending on the content of the file
again.

Unfortunately I'm not sure that if my idea is correct. Can someone let me
know what I'm missing and maybe give me an example?

Thanks
Alberto