[klee-dev] Space program in KLEE

Norlina Pasaribu norlinap at xlfutureleaders.com
Fri May 4 15:21:33 BST 2018

Hallo there,

I just tried Klee I Mac, and I using this command but command not found. is
this command only for linux ? or any suggestion for iMac ? Thank you very
much

ITs-iMac-7:Test Space itdel$ klee -posix-runtime -libc=uclibc -max-time=60
./space.bc A -sym-files 1 10

-bash: klee: command not found

ITs-iMac-7:Test Space itdel$