[klee-dev] Unable to build Klee with LLVM 3.8

Sang Phan phanquocsang at gmail.com
Fri May 4 22:44:45 BST 2018

Hello,

I'm using a newer Ubuntu where LLVM 3.4 is no longer available. So I'm
trying to build Klee with LLVM 3.8 following the instructions in this link:
http://klee.github.io/build-llvm38/

However, I couldn't merge the pull request. After running

git merge pull729

I got the following errors:

Auto-merging test/Runtime/POSIX/DirSeek.c
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in test/Runtime/POSIX/DirSeek.c
Auto-merging runtime/POSIX/fd.c
Auto-merging lib/Core/SpecialFunctionHandler.cpp
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lib/Core/SpecialFunctionHandler.cpp
Auto-merging lib/Core/Memory.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lib/Core/Memory.h
Auto-merging lib/Core/ExternalDispatcher.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lib/Core/ExternalDispatcher.h
Auto-merging lib/Core/ExternalDispatcher.cpp
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lib/Core/ExternalDispatcher.cpp
Auto-merging lib/Core/Executor.cpp
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lib/Core/Executor.cpp
Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.

It is not just trivial to delete the conflict marker, would you please tell
me how to fix it.

Thanks,
Sang