[klee-dev] About -sym-stdout

Cristian Cadar c.cadar at imperial.ac.uk
Wed May 9 12:30:08 BST 2018

Hi, many programs write their output to stdout, and if this output is
symbolic, you might want to check that it respects various properties.
For instance, we used this option for the crosschecking study between
Coreutils and Busybox utilities in the original KLEE paper.

I agree more documentation would be useful.