[klee-dev] Possibly incorrect models generated

Alberto Barbaro barbaro.alberto at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 01:15:21 GMT 2018

Hi,
Thanks for you reply. So in the file I can only see information about the
conditions encountered? If the assignment are not tracked how is it
possible to understand which value can a variable assume at the end of the
path? For example I don't how I could verify if another, for instance, can
be 9 (or any other  value) athe end of ktest3.

Thanks