[klee-dev] Fix inconsistent implementations from uclibc

li peng poppeter1982 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 01:11:38 BST 2018

Hi There

I found there exist some incomplete or unsupported functions in klee-uclibc
during my testing with KLEE, I created a simple patch based on current
klee-uclibc repo, please check.

1. Inconsistent implementation with realpath of uclibc
when I tested programs containing realpath functions, KLEE failed to
interpret it correctly, then I found it is caused by obsolete realpath
function, so I incorporated the current implementation of realpath in
uclibc into klee-uclibc. It works well now.

2. libc/string/strdup.c does not include __strdup implementation
When I tested binutils, I found that strdup call will be compiled to
__strdup which is interpreted incorrectly by KLEE, so I added the
implementation based on Wstrdup.

Thanks
Peng