[klee-dev] build klee-uclibc failed

Zhang, RongX Z rongx.z.zhang at intel.com
Thu Aug 15 08:26:23 BST 2019

Hi ,

I am installing KLEE on Clear Linux, when I build the latest klee-uclibc , and run command : ./configure --make-llvm-lib, it's failed and error log is:
INFO:Forcing C compiler to be...gcc
INFO:Absolute path to compiler.../usr/bin/gcc
INFO:Disabling assertions
INFO:Configuring for Debug build
INFO:Configuring for LLVM bitcode archive
INFO:Using llvm-config at.../usr/local/bin/llvm-config
INFO:Using llvm tool dir.../usr/local/bin
INFO:Found "/usr/local/bin/llvm-nm".
INFO:Found "/usr/local/bin/llvm-ar".
INFO:Found "/usr/local/bin/llvm-link".
INFO:Found "/usr/local/bin/llvm-objdump".
INFO:Testing LLVM Bitcode compiler.../usr/bin/gcc
INFO:Conversion of LLVM Bitcode to LLVM Assembly failed with output:
/usr/local/bin/llvm-dis: error: Invalid bitcode signature

ERROR:LLVM Bitcode compiler does not work.

Can you tell me how to resolve this problem?

Gcc version :9.1.1
llvm version:6.0.

Thanks
Rong