[klee-dev] Facing a problem in linking the external library with KLEE

Nowack, Martin m.nowack at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Aug 28 14:24:36 BST 2019

Hi,

It looks like there is a problem for KLEE with some unsupported globals and their properties.
Can you open an issue https://github.com/klee/klee/issues ?

And we can continue the discussion there.

One small remark, please don’t send images containing text - instead, copy the text into the email.
Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Martin