[klee-dev] klee_print_expr in SMTLIB2 format

Ramanuj Chouksey ramanuj17291729 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 13:19:53 BST 2019

Dear sir,
As suggested, I checked the ExprSMTLIBPrinter.cpp and
SpecialFunctionHandler.cpp.
Now I am able to print the constraints in SMTLIB2 format along with
symbolic expression in the klee_print_expr by adding the following
lines.

ExprSMTLIBPrinter printer;
printer.setOutput(llvm::errs());
Query query(state.constraints, ConstantExpr::alloc(0, Expr::Bool));
printer.setQuery(query);
printer.generateOutput();

However, I am not able to find out a way to print the symbolic
expression of a given variable in SMTLIB2 format.
May I get some more suggestions regarding this?

Thanking You,
Ramanuj Choukey,
Research Scholar,
CSE, IIT Guwahati,