[klee-dev] GSoC19 - LLVM KLEE

preejackie praveenvelliengiri at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 14:12:15 GMT 2019

Hi Zhoulai Fu,

GSoC is a global program where student can work on opensource projects.
You can look at GSoC <https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/> here.

Could please share me some more details, so that I can go through it and
understand what the project is about and it's deliverables. Whether it
is related to LLVM ?

Thank you

On 06/03/19 7:33 PM, Zhoulai Fu at Gmail wrote:
> Hi,  PreeJackie,
>
> I don't know how the GSoC'19 works, but would you be interested in
> working on numerical code?
>

> -
> -
> Zhoulai Fu, PhD, Assistant Professor of Computer Science
> IT University, Langgaards Vej 7, 2300 Copenhagen, Denmark
> Fu, PhD, Assistant Professor of Computer Science
> IT University, Langgaards Vej 7, 2300 Copenhagen, Denmark
>

> On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 10:42 AM preejackie
> <praveenvelliengiri at gmail.com <mailto:praveenvelliengiri at gmail.com>>
> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     I'm Praveen Velliengiri, Masters Student from India. I would like to
>     contribute KLEE project this GSoC, under LLVM organization. But I
>     didn't
>     find any project ideas related to klee in LLVM ideas page. Hence, I
>     thought it would be better to ask in this list than llvm-dev list. Is
>     there any project available within the scope of klee, that can be
>     taken
>     up by a student? And anyone interested in mentoring for this GSoC'19.
>
>       --
>     Have a great day!
>     PreeJackie

Have a great day!